Catawba Park Info & Policies
WELCOME TO CATAWBA PARK – TURF FACILITY
Batting cages have not been installed yet. Please plan accordingly.
Please note the listed policies below. Failure to comply to the policies listed below will result in ejection from facility and possible suspension, if necessary:
- NO STEEL/METAL CLEATS ALLOWED ON PARK PREMISES
- NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS ALLOWED ON PARK PREMISES
- NO CHEWING GUM ALLOWED ON PARK PREMISES
- NO MUSIC BEFORE 9:00AM ***NEW*** PER TEGA CAY PARKS & REC
- NO ANIMALS ALLOWED ON PARK PREMISES
- ALL GUESTS MUST FOLLOW ADDITIONAL RULES & REGULATIONS ON POSTED SIGNAGE THROUGHOUT PARK
- ALL GUESTS MUST FOLLOW DIRECTIVES OF PARK OFFICIALS AT ALL TIMES
- PARK IN DESIGNATED PARKING AREAS ONLY! DO NOT PARK ON CURBS OR CREATE YOUR OWN PARKING SPACE. VIOLATORS RISK BEING TICKETED OR TOWED AT OWNER’S EXPENSE
ATHLETES, COACHES, STAFF & SPECTATORS THAT ARE FOUND WITH STEEL/METAL CLEATS, SUNFLOWER SEEDS OR GUM MAY BE ASSESSED A FINE BY PARK OFFICIALS OR EVENT OFFICIALS
Scoreboards are operational! In order to turn on the scoreboards, you will need to download “Dak Score” from your app store or marketplace. Once downloaded, you’ll open the app and allow your phone to connect to the scoreboard for your field via Bluetooth.
PLEASE NOTE: if someone is already operating the scoreboard on your field, please stay off the app during that time. If there becomes an issue with using the scoreboards, we will turn them off completely.
We’re happy to have this option functional on weekends. Please do not abuse it!